02 Apr FROM SPECIAL EFFECTS TO SANITIZATION: WE CONVERTED OUR CANNONS!
SINCE THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19
WE WONDERED A LOT ABOUT THE ROLE WE COULD PLAY IN THIS NEW AND COMPLEX SCENARIO
Unfortunately, today we are facing a worldwide pandemic which requires the cooperation of all of us to deal with the emergency but…
…how can a company be socially useful during this crisis?
The worldwide coronavirus emergency has strongly highlighted the inadequacy and lack of resources to cope with extraordinary scenarios such as a pandemic.
In this perspective, however, many Italian companies have been busy to diversify their production: as the “necessity is the mother of invention”.
So great giants like fashion, food and car industry have reorganized their internal structure adapting the technological infrastructure and refining the operating modalities with the aim of producing surgical medical devices and personal protective devices.
SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES FOUND THEMSELVES CATAPULTED WITHOUT NOTICE IN THIS NEW WAY OF RELATING WITH THEIR EMPLOYEES BUT ALSO WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS PUTTING ASIDE FOR A MOMENT THEIR OWN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES AND PUTTING IN THE FIRST PLACE THE SAFEGUARD OF EVERYBODY.
Here are some examples:
- the “Di-bi” a company from Besozzo dedicated to the production of sportswear has made available its know-how to produce protections able to block saliva particles, this company has converted its production and completely eliminating further orders.
- the Agnelli family (FCA) has converted the establishments of Maranello for the production of respirators and pulmonary ventilators to convey to the subjects engaged in the contrast to the Covid-19.
- Giorgio Armani has announced the conversion of all his establishments in the production of disposable lab coats for health workers.
- Decathlon Italy has decided to donate 10 thousand snorkeling masks to the regions so that they are reused, with the appropriate adaptations, as respiratory in Italian hospitals.
- Bulgari has announced to assign its cosmetic laboratories for the production of 6 thousand bottles of hand disinfectants per day
THE STARLIGHTS IDEA: CANNONS THAT SANITIZE ENVIRONMENTS
As we mentioned, we too have quickly worked to make a small but great contribution in this delicate situation.
And from the entertainment sector to the socially useful sector the step was short: if our cannons can amaze and amuse, then maybe they can also sanitize and protect.
From the great talent of our Project Manager Danny Papa, the initiative of the strategic office directed by Salvatore Papa and collaboration with our many partners who have made this project possible, the watchword has become: adaptation and ability to respond quickly to new dynamics, with so much passion and desire to do.
HOW THE CONVERSION WORKS
In recent days we have dedicated his efforts and experience to the design of a new cannon prototype, capable of sanitizing small, medium and large environments, with a technology similar to that used for special effects.
The innovative machinery, the result of an adaptation of the know-how acquired in the entertainment sector, is in exclusive use of the newborn brand “Sanificazione Perfetta” and is an effective solution for disinfecting and sanitizing environments.
The design of the Tecno Defender 19 – this is the name of the propulsive cannon that we created – adopts the quaternary ammonium salts, which the WHO indicates as the most effective active principle to contrast the spread of Covid-19.
This machine is generally valid for sanitising and disinfecting environments and machinery. The procedures are simple, validated, cheap and above all respectful of the environment and of the operator who uses it himself.
THE 3 MODELS ALREADY PROTOTYPED
Today we have already designed, in record time, 3 types of devices:
- A portable model of small size
- An on wheels machine, easily usable and transportable by the operator with superior performance thanks to the effect “thermo fogging”
- A cannon on a truck, able to operate quickly and safely in any context (e.g. ambulances, hospital rooms, operating rooms, stations, shopping centers, airports, parking lots and roads).
For these 3 models, a certification attesting to the effectiveness of the system and the total safety for the operator is already on the way, thanks to the consolidated collaboration with some experts of the University of Salerno for over 10 years.
THANKS TO THE HELP OF THE BRAND “SANIFICAZIONE PERFETTA” OUR MACHINES WILL SANITIZE FREE OF CHARGE SOME OF THE MOST RISKY REALITIES
The distribution company “Sanificazione Perfetta” has activated in these days to operate in some of the most critical environments and most affected by the coronavirus pandemic, choosing, among the nearest emergency, its first recipients: a Municipality and a Hospital.
“SANIFICAZIONE PERFETTA” OFFERS THE SERVICE FOR FREE IN THE ITALIAN TERRITORY: APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
With the support of “Sanificazione Perfetta” we can already put in place a free sanitization for medium and large companies in view of a forthcoming reopening.
From 04/03/2020 to 04/10/2020 it is possible to request the service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the place and size of the object of the operation.
The selection of the company will be made according to the discretion of “Sanificazione Perfetta”.
An unpredictable and rare event like this, in economics, is called “black swan” – from the essay of the same name (“The Black Swan”) published in 2007 by the scholar Nassim Nicholas Taleb, but this is not how we see our future…
…on the contrary, we imagine it full of colors!
Best regards, hoping for a quick recovery